NDP SG Notes 6th Jan 2021


Stoke Lacy Neighbourhood Development Plan Steering Group Meeting 6th January 2021 at 6:30pm on video conferencing.

Attendees: Jo Davies, Carole Leonard, Meg Warren, James Wilson, Freddie Lewis, Bill Morgan

Apologies: Alma Westwood. Agenda:

    1. a)  AECOM report has now been sent to Localities to check and be approved. This couldtake some time.
    2. b)  Once received BM will send to landowners and post on the NDP website.
    3. c)  An accompanying letter will be drafted and CL will design a suitable format.
    4. d)  LK suggested a standard not individual letter be sent to all landowners and that thewhole report be sent to each not individually tailored to each landowner.
  2. Responses to Issues and Options
    1. a)  The issues and options document responses have been drafted and will be posted to the NDP website. JD has drafted a letter to accompany.
    2. b)  CL will put posters up to publicise this.
    3. c)  JD will circulate the letter and link with the Cider Press email list and include it in theFebruary Cider Press.
  3. Public Meetingsa) Aim for a public meeting in May depending on how Covid restrictions are being lifted.
  4. Actions the SG should take following the collation of I&O responses.

a) LK suggests tweaking settlement boundaries to reflect concern from residents.

b) Examine views and green spaces. 5. AOB

  • AP has done voice over for the video.
  • Next meeting via video conferencing 3rd February.

The meeting closed at 7.30pm