Stoke Lacy Neighbourhood Development Plan Steering Group Meeting 4th November 2020 at 6:30pm at the Plough Inn.
Attendees: Jo Davies, Carole Leonard, Meg Warren, James Wilson, Freddie Lewis, Bill Morgan
Apologies: Alma Westwood, Martyn Gillam, Ali Parker.
- AECOM is now including site 11 in the CFS as access is onto Woodend Lane which is in the parish.
- AECOM will be visiting the parish this week to make assessments of the sites offered.
- Their interim report should be sent by 18th November and the full report before Christmas.
- Responses to Issues and Options
- 13 responses have now been received to the mini- questionnaire distributed to all residents.
- A discussion took place about ways to encourage more participation, it was thought many people are waiting for the public meetings to take place – see item 4 below.
- The deadline for submission of questionnaires is 30th November.
- Public Meetings
- In light of new government Covid-19 restrictions introduced for November it was agreed to postpone the public meetings planned for November. These will now be scheduled for January with specific dates announced in December.
- The postponement will be publicized in the following ways; – On the NDP website, via an email to all Cider Press contacts list, via the Hereford Times edition 12th November, posters around the village will be updated by CL.
- The advantage of having the public meetings in January will be that the AECOM call for sites guidance will be complete and the questionnaires will have been received with feedback.
- Ideas to encourage more responses to I&O
- JW gave statistics on how much traffic is visiting the NDP website: 248 unique views, 5,547-page views, 6,000 hits. In the month of September 2,457 hits. In October 50 downloads of the summary of I&O questionnaires.24 downloads of settlement boundaries and call for sites map.
- SG suggests attention-grabbing headline in the announcement of postponement of public meetings. Use the opportunity to encourage completion and participation in I&O feedback by 30th November and attach a copy of the questionnaire as well.
- BM and FL suggested parking the development of the NDP video for now. SG agreed to work on the format of the public meetings in the interim between now and January.
- BM suggests workshop format for public meetings.
- CL suggests placement of Parish and CFS maps in the window of the village hall, so that it may be viewed from outside. Also posting these maps on the website.
- It was agreed the full AECOM report will be posted on the website and a short summary/map of their conclusions red, amber, green – classification of sites.
- A short discussion took place about finances and MW agreed to consult Localities further regarding additional funding.
The meeting closed at 7.30pm
|NDP Meetings||Parish Council Mtgs For info.|
|Wed 11th||18:30||Video||NDP Steering Group|
|Wed 11thNovember||19:30||Video / Village Hall||Parish Council meeting||postponed|
|Wed 18th Nov||18:0020:00||Village Hall/Video||Community meetings||postponed|
|Sat21st Nov||10:0014:00||Village Hall/Video||Community meetings||postponed|
|Wed 25thNovember||18:30||Video||NDP Steering Group|
|Wed 2nd Dec||18:30||Plough?||NDP Steering Group||Wed 9th Dec 19:30|
|Wed 6th Jan||18:30||Plough?||NDP Steering Group|
|Wed 20th Jan||18:30||Plough?||NDP Steering Group|
Activities and suggested target dates:
Thursday 20th August Send all completed ‘Call for Sites’ proposals to AECOM
Monday 31st August Latest version of Issues and Options document
completed and sent to Louise for review (SG & BM) Wednesday2nd September NDP SG – outline format, activities and owners for
Community Meeting (SG)
th September Final draft of I&O to Louise
Wednesday 16th September Wednesday 23
SG meeting – check progress for Community Meeting preparation (SG)
Final adjustments to I&O
rd September Video Call with AECOM
th September Final comments to Louise (BM)
Monday 28th September
Wednesday 7th October Distribute final Issues and Options document to Stoke Lacy Parish Council for comments at November meeting (SG) NDP SG – check impact of communications (SG) Wednesday 14 th October Parish Council approval for Issues & Options doc. Thursday 15 th October Wednesday 21st October Advertise date of Community Meeting on Village hall & Freddie’s gate etc., (CL, MW) Possible SG meeting – progress check for Community Meeting and communications (SG)
|Wednesday 18th November||NDP Community meeting 6pm to 8pm (SG) Postponed|
|Saturday 21st November||NDP Community meeting 10am to 2pm (SG)Postponed|
|November/December||Collate all data from Community Meetings and update NDP documentation (All & LK)|
|January 2021||Public Meetings Dates tbc|