NDP SG Agenda 14th Oct 2020

Stoke Lacy Neighbourhood Development Plan Steering Group Meeting 14th October 2020 at 6:30 in the Village Hall (Socially distanced)

Attendees: Jo Davies, Ali Parker, Carole Leonard, Meg Warren, Martyn Gillam, James Wilson, Alma Westwood, Bill Morgan, Freddie Lewis
Agenda:

  1. Summary with questions and feedback (CL)
    a) Cover letter from Janet
    b) Post boxes
    c) Distribution dates (Thursday 15th & Friday 16th)
    d) Distribution process (who does what)
    e) Telephone voicemail message (ideas? volunteer?)
    f) Emails & telephones messages delegation of work between SG
    g) Anything else?
  2. Community meeting video (FL)
    a) Progress of the video script
    b) Video, captions and editing
    c) Recording of voice over
    d) Anything else?
  3. AOB
    Future meetings
    NDP Meetings Parish Council Mtgs
    For info.
    Date Time Location Meeting details
    Wed
    14th October 18:30 Village Hall NDP Steering Group Wed 14th October 19.30
    Wed
    14th October 19:30 Village Hall Parish Council meeting to approve final version of I&O
    Wed
    21st October 18:30 Video NDP Steering Group
    Wed
    4th November 18:30 Video NDP Steering Group
    Wed
    11th November 18:30 Video NDP Steering Group
    Wed
    11th November 19:30 Video / Village Hall Parish Council meeting
    Wed
    18th Nov 18:00
    20:00 Village
    Hall/Video Community meetings
    Sat
    21st Nov 10:00
    14:00 Village
    Hall/Video Community meetings
    Wed
    25th November 18:30 Video NDP Steering Group
    Wed
    2nd Dec 18:30 Plough? NDP Steering Group Wed 9th Dec 19:30
    Wed
    6th Jan 18:30 Plough? NDP Steering Group
    Wed
    20th Jan 18:30 Plough? NDP Steering Group

Activities and suggested target dates:
Thursday 20th August Send all completed ‘Call for Sites’ proposals to AECOM (BM)
Monday 31st August Latest version of Issues and Options document completed and sent to Louise for review (SG & BM)
Wednesday 2nd September NDP SG – outline format, activities and owners for
Community Meeting (SG)
Friday 11th September Final draft of I&O to Louise
Wednesday 16th September SG meeting – check progress for Community Meeting preparation (SG)
Wednesday 23rd September Final adjustments to I&O
Wednesday 23rd September Video Call with AECOM
Friday 25th September Final comments to Louise (BM)
Monday 28th September Distribute final Issues and Options document to Stoke Lacy Parish Council for comments at November meeting (SG)
Wednesday 7th October
NDP SG – check impact of communications (SG)
Wednesday 14th October Parish Council approval for Issues & Options doc.
Thursday 15th October Advertise date of Community Meeting on Village hall & Freddie’s gate etc., (CL, MW)
Wednesday 21st October Possible SG meeting – progress check for Community Meeting and communications (SG)
Wednesday 4th November NDP SG – check final preparations for Community meeting (SG)
Wednesday 18th November NDP Community meeting 6pm to 8pm (SG)
Saturday 21st November NDP Community meeting 10am to 2pm (SG)
November/December Collate all data from Community Meetings and update NDP documentation (All & LK)
January 2021 Finalise NDP Documentation
February 2021 Community Referendum

Previous meeting Notes – 7th October 2020 at 6:30pm over 3CX video call
Attendees: Jo Davies, Ali Parker, Carole Leonard, Meg Warren, James Wilson, Bill Morgan
Also in attendance: Louise Kirkup – (left after item 5)
Apologies: Alma Westwood, Freddie Lewis, Martyn Gillam
Guest: David Lovelace at 7:15
Agenda:

  1. Issues & Options document outstanding items (BM)
    a) JW to provide NDP phone line for callers 01885 448 102. Email : comments@stokelacy.co.uk
    b) View 3: From Newlands down towards the Bredenbury road taking in Hall Place and the Hop Kiln and across the valley towards Pencombe. The hedge still not cut so not visible. BM will try drone photography if possible.
  2. Community meeting video
    a) FL has circulated the script – BM has suggested some additions regarding next steps. He also suggested there needs to be something which encourages interaction with the project on similar lines to the I&O summary: Your Parish, Your future, Your Say.
    b) AP will do the voiceover, and editing, probably using Audacity software. JD to bring the oral history recording mic to the next meeting.
    c) AP asked for suggestions for photographs and video footage to supplement the animation.
    d) BM emphasized the importance of keeping momentum with this aspect of the project but more time can be devoted once the I&O has been distributed.
  3. Summary with questions and feedback
    a) Printer will produce 200 copies of the I&O and JW will print 250 additional questionnaires to go with each document.
    b) BM will print a letter from Janet Ivison to accompany the I&O. JD bring guillotine to next meeting.
    c) Changes to the document must be CL by tomorrow (8th) as she wants to collect the printed copies by Wed 14th in time for the next meeting. Give option to email returned documents to the comments email.
    d) Post boxes will be placed at the Village hall and church for return of questionnaires.
    e) JW and BM will liaise over posting full and condensed I&O to the website.
    f) AP will record answer phone message for the telephone line. JW and AP.
    g) MW and JD will be emailed telephone messages and will co-ordinate response to any messages left.
    h) LK emphasized the importance of keeping a record of the number of calls and emails received also take a screenshot of the I&O when they appear on the website, as evidence of community involvement.
  4. Parish Council Meeting 14th October
    a) Once the parish council has formally approved the document I&O should be distributed on 14th and 15th October.
    b) JD has produced a list, which has been circulated by email, of households in the parish, these are divided into rounds for each member of the steering group to distribute.
    LK left the meeting at 7.15pm
    David Lovelace joined the meeting at 7.15pm
  5. David Lovelace (Independent Landscape Historian)
    • BM – 3 issues need to be established a) What can DL offer to assist specifically with the NDP and the cost? b) Whether AECOM are covering some of the work already c) What can DL offer to the parish council in general?
    • DL explained briefly about his work as a landscape historian and his work with the CPRE and as an advisor to local NDP groups at Aymmestry and Bartestree and Lugwardine.
    • He explained he could overlay various typed of mapping to establish areas of local importance such as the motte near Stoke Cross. His costs are £40 p/h. He estimates £320-£400 for the work.
    • It was agreed that BM/MW will send jpegs of the suggested settlement boundaries and the call for sites and DL will provide a quote as to what his costs would be regarding these areas only.
    • BM will then check that AECOM are not undertaking similar work.
    • The group will discuss the quote and whether the work is necessary and affordable to the NDP within the budget.
    The meeting closed at 7.45

Leave a comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.