Stoke Lacy Neighbourhood Development Plan Steering Group Meeting 7th October 2020 at 6:30pm over 3CX video call
Attendees: Jo Davies, Ali Parker, Carole Leonard, Meg Warren, James Wilson, Bill Morgan
Also in attendance: Louise Kirkup – (left after item 5)
Apologies: Alma Westwood, Freddie Lewis, Martyn Gillam
Guest: David Lovelace at 7:15
- Issues & Options document outstanding items (BM)
- JW to provide NDP phone line for callers 01885 448 102. Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- View 3: From Newlands down towards the Bredenbury road taking in Hall Place and the Hop Kiln and across the valley towards Pencombe. The hedge still not cut so not visible. BM will try drone photography if possible.
- Community meeting video
- FL has circulated the script – BM has suggested some additions regarding next steps. He also suggested there needs to be something which encourages interaction with the project on similar lines to the I&O summary: Your Parish, Your future, Your Say.
- AP will do the voiceover, and editing, probably using Audacity software. JD to bring the oral history recording mic to the next meeting.
- AP asked for suggestions for photographs and video footage to supplement the animation.
- BM emphasized the importance of keeping momentum with this aspect of the project but more time can be devoted once the I&O has been distributed.
- Summary with questions and feedback
- Printer will produce 200 copies of the I&O and JW will print 250 additional questionnaires to go with each document.
- BM will print a letter from Janet Ivison to accompany the I&O. JD bring guillotine to next meeting.
- Changes to the document must be CL by tomorrow (8th) as she wants to collect the printed copies by Wed 14th in time for the next meeting. Give option to email returned documents to the comments email.
- Post boxes will be placed at the Village hall and church for return of questionnaires.
- JW and BM will liaise over posting full and condensed I&O to the website.
- AP will record answer phone message for the telephone line. JW and AP.
- MW and JD will be emailed telephone messages and will co-ordinate response to any messages left.
- LK emphasized the importance of keeping a record of the number of calls and emails received also take a screenshot of the I&O when they appear on the website, as evidence of community involvement.
- Parish Council Meeting 14th October
- Once the parish council has formally approved the document I&O should be distributed on 14th and 15th October.
- JD has produced a list, which has been circulated by email, of households in the parish, these are divided into rounds for each member of the steering group to distribute.
LK left the meeting at 7.15pm
David Lovelace joined the meeting at 7.15pm
- David Lovelace (Independent Landscape Historian)
- BM – 3 issues need to be established a) What can DL offer to assist specifically with the NDP and the cost? b) Whether AECOM are covering some of the work already c) What can DL offer to the parish council in general?
- DL explained briefly about his work as a landscape historian and his work with the CPRE and as an advisor to local NDP groups at Aymmestry and Bartestree and Lugwardine.
- He explained he could overlay various typed of mapping to establish areas of local importance such as the motte near Stoke Cross. His costs are £40 p/h. He estimates £320-£400 for the work.
- It was agreed that BM/MW will send jpegs of the suggested settlement boundaries and the call for sites and DL will provide a quote as to what his costs would be regarding these areas only.
- BM will then check that AECOM are not undertaking similar work.
- The group will discuss the quote and whether the work is necessary and affordable to the NDP within the budget.
The meeting closed at 7.45pm
|NDP Meetings||Parish Council Mtgs For info.|
|Wed14th October||18:30||Village Hall||NDP Steering Group||Wed 14th October 19.30|
|Wed14th October||19:30||Village Hall||Parish Council meeting to approve final version of I&O|
|Wed21st October||18:30||Video||NDP Steering Group|
|Wed4th November||18:30||Video||NDP Steering Group|
|Wed 11th||18:30||Video||NDP Steering Group|
|Wed 11thNovember||19:30||Video / Village Hall||Parish Council meeting|
|Wed 18th Nov||18:0020:00||Village Hall/Video||Community meetings|
|Sat21st Nov||10:0014:00||Village Hall/Video||Community meetings|
|Wed 25thNovember||18:30||Video||NDP Steering Group|
|Wed 2nd Dec||18:30||Plough?||NDP Steering Group||Wed 9th Dec 19:30|
|Wed 6th Jan||18:30||Plough?||NDP Steering Group|
|Wed 20th Jan||18:30||Plough?||NDP Steering Group|
Activities and suggested target dates:
Thursday 20th August Send all completed ‘Call for Sites’ proposals to AECOM
Monday 31st August Latest version of Issues and Options document
completed and sent to Louise for review (SG & BM) Wednesday2nd September NDP SG – outline format, activities and owners for
Community Meeting (SG)
th September Final draft of I&O to Louise
Wednesday 16th September Wednesday 23
SG meeting – check progress for Community Meeting preparation (SG)
Final adjustments to I&O
rd September Video Call with AECOM
th September Final comments to Louise (BM)
Monday 28th September
Wednesday 7th October
Distribute final Issues and Options document to Stoke Lacy Parish Council for comments at November meeting (SG)
NDP SG – check impact of communications (SG)
Wednesday 14th October Parish Council approval for Issues & Options doc.
Thursday 15th October Wednesday 21st October
Advertise date of Community Meeting on Village hall & Freddie’s gate etc., (CL, MW)
Possible SG meeting – progress check for Community Meeting and communications (SG)
|Wednesday 4th November||NDP SG – check final preparations for Community meeting (SG)|
|Wednesday 18th November||NDP Community meeting 6pm to 8pm (SG)|
|Saturday 21st November||NDP Community meeting 10am to 2pm (SG)|
|November/December||Collate all data from Community Meetings and update NDP documentation (All & LK)|
|January 2021||Finalise NDP Documentation|
|February 2021||Community Referendum|