Stoke Lacy Neighbourhood Development Plan Steering Group Meeting 27th July 2021 at 7:00pm in Plough and Louise over video call.
Attendees: Jo Davies, Ali Parker, Carole Leonard, Meg Warren, James Wilson, Bill Morgan, Freddie Lewis, Louise Kirkup, Janet Ivison, Anne Reece
Guests: Sam Banks, Jonathan Lester Agenda:
- 1) Introductions & welcome (JW)
- 2) Questions and queries to HCC (MW)
- 3) Responses from HCC (SB & JL)(Jonathan & Sam leave meeting)
- 4) AECOM Technical design codes (MW & CL)
- 5) Zesta Planning – Proposed development on A465 (All)
- 6) Remaining information needed for NDP Doc, green spaces & settlement boundaries? (LK + all)
- 7) Planning for Parish Meetings in September (all)a. Possibly 2nd week in September? b. Village Hall meeting (all)
c. What do we need to prepare?i. Sign-in and COVID safety?
ii. James to lead? Louise and SG to support?iii. NDP Questionnaire results (Charts & Comments)
iv. Food and drink? Cans, packet of crisps, biscuits (all COVID safe)
- 8) Next NDP SG meeting dates
- 9) AOB
Proposed Future meetings NDP Meetings
Date Time ??? 7:00
NDP SG meeting
Parish Council Mtgs For info.
Activities and suggested target dates:
Sep 2021 15th & 18th Community meetings in Village Hall