Stoke Lacy Neighbourhood Development Plan Steering Group Meeting 9th June 2021 at 6:30 in Plough and Louise over video call.
Attendees: Jo Davies, Ali Parker, Carole Leonard, Meg Warren, Martyn Gillam, James Wilson, Bill Morgan, Freddie Lewis, Louise Kirkup
- 1) Groundworks Grant update (BM)
- 2) Review of Sites for recommendations to Parish Council
- 3) Impact of Council’s Phosphate Position Statement on NDP & planning (CL + all)
- 4) AECOM Technical design codes (BM)
- 5) Next stages for NDP Doc (LK)
- 6) Agree provisional Date of Village Hall meeting pending announcements on 14th June (all)
- Village Hall meeting (all)
- What do we need to prepare?i. Sign-in and COVID safety?
ii. James to lead? Louise and SG to support?iii. NDP Questionnaire results (Charts & Comments)
iv. Food and drink? Cans, packet of crisps, biscuits (all COVID safe)
- 7) Next NDP SG meeting dates
- 8) OAB
Proposed Future meetings NDP Meetings
Date Time 9th Jun 16:30
23rd Jun 16:30
Plough? Email Plough
NDP SG Meeting
Confirm Parish meeting date NDP SG meeting
Parish Council Mtgs For info.
v. Flip charts to capture people’s views?
Activities and suggested target dates:
Jul 2021 Community meetings in Village Hall
Aug 2021 Community referendum?