Stoke Lacy Neighbourhood Development Plan Steering Group Meeting 30th June 2021 at 7:00 in Plough and Louise over video call.
Attendees: Jo Davies, Ali Parker, Carole Leonard, Meg Warren, Martyn Gillam, James Wilson, Bill Morgan, Freddie Lewis,Louise Kirkup
- Groundworks Grant update (BM)
- Responses from Landowners (BM)
- AECOM Technical design codes (MW)
- Progress on report for Parish Council (BM)
- Update – Impact of Council’s Phosphate Position Statement on NDP & planning (CL + all)
- Next stages for NDP Doc, green spaces & settlement boundaries? (LK + all)
- Agree provisional Date of Village Hall meeting pending announcements after 19th July (all)
- Possibly 2nd week in September?
- Village Hall meeting (all)
- What do we need to prepare?
- Sign-in and COVID safety?
- James to lead? Louise and SG to support?
- NDP Questionnaire results (Charts & Comments)
- Food and drink? Cans, packet of crisps, biscuits (all COVID safe)
- Flip charts to capture people’s views?
- Next NDP SG meeting dates
Proposed Future meetings
|NDP Meetings||Parish Council MtgsFor info.|
|???||7:00||Plough||NDP SG meeting|
Activities and suggested target dates:
|Sep 2021||Community meetings in Village Hall|
|Oct 2021||Community referendum?|