NDP SG Notes 4th March 2021

Stoke Lacy Neighbourhood Development Plan Steering Group Meeting 3rd March at 6:30pm on video conferencing.

Attendees: Carole Leonard, Meg Warren, James Wilson, Martyn Gillam, Bill Morgan

Apologies: Ali Parker, Freddie Lewis, Jo Davies


1) Development of NDP documents and conversation with Louise 

Meg, Carol & Louise continuing to develop the ‘informal’ consultation NDP document

Louise commented ‘Steering Group have to be seen not to make assumptions around what the parish will say’ 

Design criteria – BM to raise grant application through Localities

Full summary to be drafted and then document placed on website (MW, CL, LK)

2) Outstanding expenses and unspent grant for FY 2020/2021 (Meg)

BM to check outstanding financial records and send to MW

LK to send MW all invoices to date

3) Financial projection for FY 2021/2022 

To be calculated from outstanding Kirkwell’s amount plus communications and Publishing estimate (MW)

4) Call for sites AECOM Report

JW and MW have drafted an updated version of the covering note. All to comment and JW to send to Janet for final approval

5) Communications

CL to put posters advising the Call for Sites report will be on the website

6) Community Zoom meeting

BM to investigate licencing costs

7) AOB

River Lugg issues means that all NDP in the River Lugg area we will be unable to complete at this time but can continue with preparing for informal consultation and through to completion when possible

The meeting closed at 7:45pm

Next meeting Wednesday 31st March 6:30pm